Chesil Beach Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very beautiful wild scenery! Fishing in Siberia on Jetski, fishing for grayling!

2 posters

Go down

Very  beautiful  wild scenery! Fishing in Siberia on Jetski, fishing for  grayling! Empty Very beautiful wild scenery! Fishing in Siberia on Jetski, fishing for grayling!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:26 am

October 9. Fishing in Siberia (Republic of Tuva). I suggest to admire the beauty of the river Biy-Khem with me.

Walk uotside of civilization.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to write references. I wrote a letter to requezt the administrator, but no answer. My YouTube channel Nature siberia TV. Welcome!
Vladimir Ryaposov.

Video: Vladimir Ryaposov, Aleksander Bobrovskiy.
Music by Vladimir Ryaposov.

Last edited by Vladimir_R on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Very  beautiful  wild scenery! Fishing in Siberia on Jetski, fishing for  grayling! Empty Re: Very beautiful wild scenery! Fishing in Siberia on Jetski, fishing for grayling!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:19 am

Is it just me or does everyone else not see the link?

Back to top Go down

Very  beautiful  wild scenery! Fishing in Siberia on Jetski, fishing for  grayling! Empty Re: Very beautiful wild scenery! Fishing in Siberia on Jetski, fishing for grayling!

Post by sam.truan Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:36 am

Dan the dogfish wrote:Is it just me or does everyone else not see the link?

Ur not the only 1 mate lol
sam.truan
sam.truan

Number of posts : 1977
Registration date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 am

Unfortunately I am not allowed to write references. I wrote a letter to requezt the administrator, but no answer. My YouTube channel Nature siberia TV. Welcome!
Vladimir Ryaposov.

Back to top Go down

Post by bens1247 Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Just searched on youtube watched your first two vid's, good watch, like the 'Laurel and Hardy' music on the first one!
bens1247
bens1247

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down