Casting lessons badly needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casting lessons badly needed

Post by depthcharge on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:33 am

I am in desperate need of some casting lessons. Willing to pay for quality lessons.
As I've got some serious back problems (at the moment) I need to sort out a decent technique, as brute force and ignorance is just going to make things worse. Would greatfully receive any advice on the subject.
I spend a great deal of the summer fishing the Burton and Cogden beat. I do well for Bass close in but I'm damned if I can get to the Sole and plaice.

Cheers Nick.
depthcharge

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Casting lessons badly needed

Post by MattyBartz on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:59 am

Crack off Colin, is the man to ask... Drop him a P.M.
MattyBartz

Number of posts : 2030
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by crack off colin on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:29 am

No problem DC

Keep your eye on the site as hoping to do a casting session in mid march for the guys on the site your welcolm to join us!!

However looking at your picture did we meet at the Old coastguards site last year?

crack off colin

Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2008-08-03

http://  www.castyourlead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kep on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:34 am

Colin,

think you and Nick have already met at the Old Coast Guard site as that's who I normally fish with when I get the chance. Hopefully he is going to leave some of the Bass for me this year Very Happy
Kep

Number of posts : 1214
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crack off colin on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Ah I thought so we were fishing down there for a few days under the site which is perhaps lightly fished!!!

However I left my beachbuddy down on the beach that night thinking that no one would be walking by. Went back to the beach next morning AND IT WAS GONE!!!!!

crack off colin

Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2008-08-03

http://  www.castyourlead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyBartz on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:18 pm

crack off colin wrote:Ah I thought so we were fishing down there for a few days under the site which is perhaps lightly fished!!!

However I left my beachbuddy down on the beach that night thinking that no one would be walking by. Went back to the beach next morning AND IT WAS GONE!!!!!

not good to hear.. Where abouts is the old coastguard site?
MattyBartz

Number of posts : 2030
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by depthcharge on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 pm

I would advise anyone fishing anywhere along there to keep a good eye on their kit at night. I dont do all nighters along there all that often but, when I do, I very often see people walking the beach at all sorts of odd hours. I've wondered a few times if they were on the scout for easy pickings. Some lowlife ************* son of a ***** obviously was. Shame on him and all his ilk. They should get off their asses and go out and earn the things they want. Though if caught they would probably get away with saying "oh I thought it had been left behind and I was going to hand it in at the nearest police station". I catch any B****** trying to steal from me or my fellow anglers they are going to have to try and stay afloat with a pair of shattered hands.
Sorry! end of rant.
depthcharge

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top